BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Get Rich Quick Schemes"

Alright I shall get right to the point....


As many of you may or may not be aware... there are alot of these "Get Rich Quick Schemes" on the net.... most of them are scams and force you to pay alot of money for a program that doesnt work most of the time, and you wind up investing alot of time and money on something that doesnt work. Think about it this way... if a company really wanted you to work from home for them, they would have you sign up for absolutely free, and not have you pay a huge amount, or fee, for something that may or may not work.... I am so freaking sick and tired of these schemes... I get many emails each day for a new scheme.... the latest of which made these huge claims about "if you do this, you could make anywhere from X amount to XXXXX amount in a few short weeks" but they were wanting to charge like $147 for something that probably wont work, and the only one making any money is the person on the other end of the computer.... so.. before you sign up for any work at home opportunity, think about this.....

1. do you have to pay for any services?
2. Do they claim to help you make XXXXX amount of dollars in a short amount of time?
3. Do they have any type of "contact us" link on their site?
4. If they do have you pay, how much is it, and can you afford it?
5. Read the fine print, alot of places that charge you, charge you a monthly fee to be a part of a program that doesnt work.
6. Do the pictures look like they have been circulated around on the net for awhile?
If so... this is not a legit program.
7. Do alot of research, if you are truly interested in working at home, then plan on spending a few hours at a time looking into quite a bit of all the programs out there... It will take time and effort, but in the long run once you find something that works, it will be worth it.

I have been trying to find a legit program that actually works for me to work at home, because let's face it the economy is horrable, the economy is on the brink of collapse, and jobs seem to be a one in a million chance of getting one.... Money is very tight for me, and I dont like living this way... usually once a month I get payed, after bills and groceries, I am usually broke, and I do not like it.

If I could find a legit program where I could work from home, then I would be very happy. I may, or may not get rich from it, but that is not what I am looking for right now, just something on the side where I dont have to commute to and from work, you know... just some added income, that would be amazing :D

But let's face it.... just like with regular jobs, work at home opportunities are a one and a million shot. It is true that you can work from home, but you have to find a legit program first.

Well, hope this helps out...
Until next time, this is the demon lion signing out.

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?