BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Falling towards death and no one helps

Here is one of my favorite writings :D

enjoy :D

Surrounded by this pit of death,
always on the comeback,
always fearing the solomn toll of the funeral bells
facing the pain only I can inflict on me

And so I fall into the awaiting hands of death
Feeling so numb as yet another head rolls off the chopping block.

Paint the walls that bind you,
Yeah that'll set you free
As you feed yourself the lies on which this country was built
Just look for the one, for whom the bell tolls
Stop looking for answers you'll only find pain.

And so I'm falling towards death, and no one helps
Stop trying to forget me, you'll only put more blood on these hands
Just close your eyes and really take a look at you
Or the day will come When I finally peel the flesh from your bones, so I can see the true side of you.

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?