BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Thoughts? is this one too dark o.O "When Evil Becomes Vile"

You tried to help me out with various deeds
You didnt think that I would be able to tell good from evil
You thought wrong
You are in fact more vile than anything I have ever seen.
You speak with fire
and have vile thoughts proccessing thoughout your brain
You were the one who poisoned my mind
Brought me into many boughts of depression that went deeper than the depths of hell
So many times did I plead with you,
I plead for boughts of happiness, but you didn't listen
So today is the day that I finally burn you
Take the shotgun to your mind
Change the way that you see me, for better or for worse
If you dont like it, then I shall splatter your mind all over you
Cause you to go insane, as you did me
And i shall watch you suffer
See you suffer with a fate worse than what you dealt me
And I shall let you suffer
And send you to a tomb...
What you did to me is something that cannot be forgiven
I will never be scorned again, and used as a ploy for your evil games
I take the knife to your throat now
look and see how it shines?
you wont feel a thing
the reaper shall take you quick
and you shall burn
for all of eternity

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?