BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm not the one who is running away

Verse 1

Look at me,
Looking at you.
The fight was over and I won
Does it matter what you said?
I need to get away from this,
Need to get away from it all
So I run, far away
To escape the pain held inside
I turn away,
I don’t wanna feel the shame
And I burn you,
I’m sick of lookin at your face

Verse 2

Look at you, running away
You’ve been swamped with my venom
How do you like me now?
Do you remember when I said
You can’t escape?
I’m comin after you
There's nothin you can do

Chorus:

I’m not the one who’s running away
When you said you don’t wanna see me again
Never do I wanna fight again
I just wanna see you bleed

How it feels like you were the one who betrayed me
Poisoned my mind like the traitor you were
Does it matter that you’ll get yours?
Does it matter you were sorry?
I’m gonna go and pull the trigger now
Maybe you can say all the sorries you want

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?