BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My most current writing :D

Run Away

I want to run away, run from all that i know.
I want to find a place, crawl in there and hide
While the world falls apart, run away and be myself
No worries, no cares

And I feel so alone, its like I'm hiding the pain, while growing more scars
Can you feel the war that was my life?
Can you walk a mile in my place without breaking a sweat?

Could I run so far away that no one hears me
Escape from myself for just a while longer

Tear me apart, rip me to shreds
This life hasn't been the best

And if I left you all alone
Would you still remember
All the times we laughed?
All the times we cried?

Can you run away from all that you know?
Could you hide under the tree?
Or go in the fort like back in yesteryear?

Hide the shame, hide the pain
Hide the gleam, in your eyes

Hide the pain that i see in your eyes
There is no more shame here,
Only regret, remorse for the time that we lost

And I hear your funeral pyre is going
Where you planning on leaving?
Or just a motto,
A memoir from a time long ago?

The one that showed someone was there
Someone that helped,
Someone to lean on
But, alas to no avail... nothing to do

Sit and relax...
Take up a chair
I shall tell you the motto
From a time that was long ago
It gave hope to the hopeless
And the motto said:

Amidst the blue skies
A link from past to future
The sheltering wings, of the protector

It used to give us hope
Made us realize that there was more to this life
Gave us hope that we would get out of this

But alas, we return
Back underground
to rest for another thousand years

Untill the ground quakes
and we are released
Released from our pain...
Untill then,
We shall suffer here in out tombs
for a thousand years more

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?