BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everything is Nothing

Feeling the numbness passing through me,

feeling the waves crushing me,
mind wonders.
I find myself falling farther away
I feel the sickness pass through the very core of my soul
my world collapses as I fade to black
and the world leaves....

And I wake up to find
that my body is no longer my own
And I wonder;
Am I fading?
Is this real, or all just fantasy?

And I come to
In a world that takes me back
To my younger years, but yet I feel no more pain
a feeling of relief,
but yet a darker sign of nothing
and I wonder,
"Am I fading?"
"Or is this all a dream?"

And then I crawl, into, and yet out of nothing.
my mind feels at ease.....
yet there is still a trace of doubt
and I wonder, "Is this nothing but a dream?"

I wake up yet again...
in the conscience world
where pain still leaves me broken.
and I ask, "Where did it all go?"
I felt peace, and relief
but the feeling still beckons me...
wanting to take me back to the happier days of old
where peace was everything, but yet
I am nothing


still working on my writings.... leave a comment down at the bottom to tell me what you think :D either that or add me on skype... my skypename is "carlylegreysondeath"
hope to talk to you soon :D

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?