BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life add me on skype: carlylegreysondeath

This is another light one that popped up....

take a look

Life goes on yet here we stand with eyes sewn shut we stare, dazed and confused.
While walking to this point and watching as our lives pass us by.
It makes us think there must be something wrong with this place.
And yet another year has come and passed,
Yet another year we've laid to rest.
Yet another year spent wasted pondering the question, is there more.
Is there more to this life than I thought there was? Is there more than I thought there was?
Have I messed up too much? Tell me now is there more? Oh please, is there more.
No matter your struggle no matter your pain just hold on tight if you think you'll go life goes on if you'd like to know.
There is more to this life than you thought there was. There is more than you thought there was. You haven't messed up too much. There is firmer ground than the slippery slopes your path holds.
Just come to me when you are down, and wish to start life anew, and I can lead you down the best path yet.

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?