BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Travel

Friday, July 3rd 2009
Aright as many of you may or may not be aware, I am on my way to california at the moment to go hang out with a few friends of mine. Everyone in my family is worried sick about me for this trip, as are many of my close personal friends. I was just in Chicago, Il for a “45” minute layover for a transfer over to a different bus, but their system crashed, so we wound up waiting a total of 3.5 hours before we were able to get on another bus so that I could make the transfer from Chicago, to St. Louis Missouri, and from there (I am currently in transit) I am going to be transferring to a bus en route to Amarillo Texas, and so on and so forth until I make the bus that will take me to my final destination out in Bakersfield, CA I so can't wait. Well guys, wish me luck.
Saturday, July 4th 2009
Alright guys it is 0550 hours at the time of me writing this, and I have been thru Champlain, IL ; Decatur IL, and I am still en route to Saint Louis and everything is looking good, last night was wonderful, the sky looked absolutely beautiful which is very good news. I closed my eyes a few times during the trip, the first time was right before we went to eat, and I had a dream about eating.... then the strangest thing happened... I ate what I was dreaming I was eating in the dream... is that messed up or what? Anywho I am going to be like 4 hours behind schedule for the trip, but I have seen quite a bit of nature that you dont really have the chance to stop and appreciate while flying or driving.. but riding on a greyhound bus.... there is just so much more to see, not to mention the roar of the big diesel engine right behind you with the turbo going... it is just something that quite a few of you need to experience at least once in your life. And for my friends and fam ily at home who may be reading this... dont worry about me, I will be just fine... just trust me... I will head home via greyhound on the 28th so...yea... Also i was watching fireworks for the whole trip today.

Sunday, July 5th 2009
So... New Mexico is actually a nice state, and so is Arizona... we had some guy on the bus who smelled to high heaven O.O and he kept taking his shoes off and making the whole bus stink >.> but he got off in Phoenix, AZ and I kept going after I almost missed my bus because they called the wrong boarding number... was the drivers error. Well to make a long story short I rode the bus all the way to california, we stopped to take a break to stretch and everything, and I went to buy one coca-cola out of a machine, and it was having a 3 for 1 sale O.O that was out in San Bernandio, CA and then from there we went to go to Los Angelos.... LA IS HUGE O.O from LA I left on a bus to go to my final destination of Bakersfield... will update again soon

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?