BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gruesome

This life is guresome,

Or maybe it's just me
Kill me slowly
For this time it's different
Turn on the lights
So you can see what I have become...

I am the one who bears the scars
I am the one so many fear
I am the one for whom the bell tolls
For I am the reaper of souls

No one can begin to understand
The empty shell that I've become
Turn around and look at what I've done
Who cares enough to mourn the lost souls
That I so brutally harvested

Fear me oh mortal soul
For I am the one who shall hear
Your dying breath
And when you meet me, You're blood'll run cold
Do not fear the shadow of death
Or your death shall be utterly Gruesome

Yell at me 'till death do us part
And you will be the next victim
In this brutal game of mine

And I am...
The funeral...
And I am...
The grave...
And I am...
The dead...
And I am...
Coming for you!

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?