BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

1300+ Hits O.O

Alright, so for those of you who have been following my blog, I am going to state a formal thank you to those who are active readers of this blog, for those of you who are just joining in, take a few minutes to read through some of the blogposts in the archive, there is quite an interesting array.


I have been trying this new feature on Vista that I have just recently re-discovered.... kinda poor, but I am getting used to the idea of talking to my computer and it doing almost exactly what I told it to do.

I have had a rather interesting week so far, a few "friends" of mine had been staying with me for a little bit, but i had to kick them out this past saturday, for failure to pay rent, and failure to show respect towards me. They have since vandalized my apartment door, and have threatened to beat the crap out of me... over what, me showing them an act of kindness, and this is how they repay me? By carving "FAG" in my apt door? That is just bull... Oh well... sometimes life doesn't always agree with you, so what can you do?

Anyway, Thanks to all who have shown support for my blog throughout the months, and feel free to keep visiting.

Thank you all, and untill the next update:
Peace

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?