BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Overwhelmed

With graduation ever looming
He sits down upon the high cliff
That everyone he loved flew off
He looks at the rocky shore below
And wonders what it would feel like
What would be his last feeling
Before he let go

Hold me tight
Take my hand
Which will it be?
Do I stay, or do I go?
I feel I'm fading faster, falling faster
Towards the grave
For he's got my number
My time may be up

The above was just a small poem that I have been working on.
In the process of writing another poem at the same time...
By the way, for those who have viewed my blog, thank you for 1200+ hits and counting
Keep watching, there will be further updates in the days to come.

Well, untill the next update,
Peace

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?