BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Current Events

Alright guys, so I went out saturday for a rehearsal, and figured somethign out... I am not ready for recording in the studio... I am going to need a bit more time to practise and everything... so, yea... My dad is going to be coming over tomorrow, I am looking fowards to it. I got to talk to my big sister today, for that I am grateful, she has finally gotten her own place, and the unforutnate thing is that a few weeks ago she was excited because she thought she was going to have another baby, I am still getting over the shock of being an uncle for the first time o.O but she had a miscarrage the other day, and I am sad about that... was kinda looking fowards to having another nephew or niece... but anyway.... look foward to more updates soon, there are many more writings in the works... found a nice spot to write songs the other day, so i am going to have alot more inspiration for writing.


Until the next update;
Peace

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?