BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

There is nothing left

As I sit here
I am suffocating
The stench of yesterday breaks me
It leaves me feeling hopeless
I watch as everyone else passes me by
To lead their happy lives
As I am condemned to lie here
And suffer
So I break
But do not bow
There is nothing left of me
Except for a hopeless shell of a man
Broken by the burden of society
No one knows what it is like
To lay your head down every night
A broken soul
To be nothing but a sorry excuse of a man

I crawl forward
Broken on the floor
Watching my shadow laugh
And I pour my soul out into the night
Helpless as the dark ferries my soul away
But there is nothing left

A hopeless shell
A wounded soul
A broken man

Death never comes for those who do not wish to suffer
But I have nothing left to give
I have found the perfect end
And I will stay here, alone until the dawn takes me
Under the ground
So I shall not suffer anymore

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?