BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Been looking into some new things

Been looking into some new things lately and there have been quite a few new ideas that have really intrigued me, as you all may know by know, I have been working on recording my upcoming album... It has taken alot of hardwork and patience, but I am positive that it will be worth it. I have been looking around online for different ways to make one of the rooms in my apartment soundproof, and hopefully I will soon be able to do it... it will take a bit of time to figure out exactly how it will work out, but I am positive that it will be worth it in the long run.  I have also been thinking heavily about upgrading my computer so that It will be better suited for editing audio and video tracks... will take a bit of time to get the parts, but I am certain that I will be able to do it :)

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?