BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year = Faster Computer

I can't wait until January, I am going to be upgrading the computer that I am using at the moment :D Right now it doesn't have the greatest specs... I have succeeded in over clocking the processor, I have taken it from the "stock" 2.0GHZ to 2.2GHZ which isn't that bad... well at the moment the specs on this computer are as follows: 150GB IDE HD, 2.2GHZ AMD Athelon 64, 1GB DDR RAM, Windows XP Home SP3... When I upgrade the computer the specs will be as follows: 1GB DDR2 Nvidia GeForce 9400GT, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 3.1GHZ AMD Athelon 64 X 2 (dual core) 500GB Sata HD, Windows 7 Home Premium. I so can't wait, this will be a fun build, and it will be fairly easy on the wallet as well... the entire build, after shipping and taxes, will set me back about $421, there will be a few parts that i will have to wait untill feburary to buy, such as the hard drive and windows 7 home premium. but the build in jan, will set me back $266... and the total for the build in feb will be $155. It will be worth it.

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?