BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

I am rather disappointed...

In the way todays society has started to be seemingly losing intelligence. If you want evidence of zombies, look at all the people who update their "Twitter" status every 4 seconds, or for evidence that further proves my point, take a look, if you dare, at chatroulette, or omegle video, it seems that society has nothing better to do than sit around in front of a camera and computer and wank, or complain about the people that are wanking. What on earth is our society becoming? I am sorry, but if you are just going to sit around in front of a computer day in and day out, and not enjoy the nice weather outside... you might as well lie down in a coffin and put a noose around your neck.  It might seem that I am being rather harsh about this, but I am trying to make a point.

The point is, that everyone seems to be addicted to letting everyone know what they are doing every 5 seconds, and it just isn't right.  If you are saying "well you are one to talk" I am not. I am only on my computer about twice a day. In the morning when I wake up, and in the evening before i go to bed. I am not home in between.

We are just marching ourselves downhill. Unless we take the time to do something about it.

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?