BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First Blog

Ok... so I decided that I would get on track with current events, and I therefore have created a blog.  I haven't been up to very much as of late, I have just been relaxing at home, still settling in after the move, I almost have my kitchen organized... a little excited about that. I have recently started doing Vlogs... or whatever they are called.... the link can be found right here : http://www.youtube.com/thegrimreaper2007 I have been having a little fun, playing around with my new laptop..... it is actually pretty decent for what I payed for it.... it is a Dell Inspiron 1525... the most important specs are: 160GB HDD 2GB DDR2 RAM 2.13GHZ Intel Celeron M 560 Processor, which runs slightly hotter than normal.... not sure why but it does. I have no complaints as of late, it is much better than the laptop that i just let go of a few months back, it was an Acer Travelmate 2480-2968 with a whopping 512MB DDR2 RAM, 80GB HDD and an intel celeron M 1.86GHZ processor, again both laptops are using single core processors.... so yea.... I recently found a car that I am hoping to be able to buy sometime in the near future.... don't hate on me for it... but it is a 2002 Honda Prelude 2.2L VTECH motor, 5 speed automatic transmission, DOHC MFI, with around 80,000 miles on it ? About that... well this is all I can think of to write so far... so until next time... I lost my grandmother early April of this year, have been taking it a little hard.. but I am hanging in there... the last thing she said to me was "Thank you very much, sweethart." and that is a pleasent memory to remember her by. The last 2 gifts that she got for me were this laptop, and my Lyon by Washburn electric guitar... so I am not going to be getting rid of these items anytime soon, I am going to be holding onto them for sentimental reasons... so... yea....

Until next time,
Demon Lion aka dixon

0 comments:

Where is everyone from?